the axiom

ax·i·om n.
1. A self-evident or universally recognized truth; a maxim: “It is an economic axiom as old as the hills that goods and services can be paid for only with goods and services” (Albert Jay Nock). 2. An established rule, principle, or law. 3. A self-evident principle or one that is accepted as true without proof as the basis for argument; a postulate.

Monday, August 28, 2006

of long hair and gp papers.

god. i think the way rules are being enforced in our school is simply ridiculous. plainly speaking, i'm not a rebel who intentionally goes out to break every single rule in the book (i have my classmates for that) though i do bend a few rules from time to time. in this case, its the rule about long hair. i know that i have long hair, and i know that i have to go and get it cut. but oh my fuck, it's so pointless to go cut my hair when i'm only coming to school once in 2 weeks! by the time i'm back, my hair would have grown long again! what is the point of wasting fifteen bucks on doing something so brainless and pointless. what's worse, was that the teacher sent me OUT of school and prohibited me from using the damn school gym! now where's the sense in that? he absolutely refused to listen to my perfectly logical reasoning and flatly drove me out. what a pity. in an education system where students are taught to discern for themselves, the very same students are disallowed from applying such skills in daily life. what a pity. can't really blame the teacher in mention though, must be hard to come up with things to do especially considering that this teacher's job is capped by its sheer uselessness.

on another note, gp went as i predicted. i'm barely going to scrape a B. this time though, i'm waiting to see what kind of marks i'm going to get for my essay. well any essay that begins with, " greatness is the name written at the top of this paper" is bound to breed much anticipation. as for my compre, well let's just say that my marker is going to think that i wrote my application question in greek. it was that bad.

if i get fat and unhealthy and if all my arteries get choked up with copious amounts of fat and blubber, i shall look back upon this day, the 28th of August 2006, and blame the teacher who stopped me from using the gym. hah! may the guilt cause the-teacher-who-must-not-be-named many sleepless nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home